This night could be magic

Look to her smile
Isn’t she gorgeous?
Look to her eyes
Isn’t she beautiful?
How couldn’t I love her?
How couldn’t you love her?
She’s smiling
She’s smiling to everyone
She must be some Queen....
The Queen of the Seas, maybe,
Yes, she could be
Every time I see her, I cannot look other way
I wanna kiss her
I wanna kiss her
But she hides, she smiles and hides
I wanna scream
I wanna cry
Where are you?
I love you!
How couldn’t I?
She’s so beautiful, so gorgeous
Look to her smile, look to her face
She’s so perfect
She’s a perfect sculpture
Tonight I won’t miss you
Tonight I will kiss you
I love you! I love you!
I scream it to you
I scream it up to you in the sky:
I LOVE YOU, MOON!

1 críticas: (+add yours?)

Samuel Filipe S. Ferreira disse...

Cada vez melhor.
Muito bom.
Tás de parabéns

Bjinhos e continua assim:
Sami